In this world it’s financially hard for everybody. With the cost of food, gasoline, regular living and household expenditures, an individual can have a tendency to be quite stressed.
I recall that just a year ago we were spending nearly $5 for a gallon of gasoline.
Though the purchase price of gasoline has gone down, the cost of food and also our family expenditures continue to be on the upswing. I am able to describe that part. Would you?
Well, there’s one thing that I can describe and that is the way you are able to correct a fantastic meal for yourself and your nearest and dearest. This meal is so yummy; you may think you’re eating in a 5-Star Restaurant. So go right ahead and get your good candles outside! LOL.
This is a fantastic recipe for what I’ve dubbed: Best way to cook spaghetti squash on a budget.
Here are the components that you will need:
* 1 lb of ground turkey.
* 1/2 pound of ground beef.
* 1-16oz. can of tomato sauce, or your favorite pasta sauce.
* One small can of tomato paste.
* One 14 oz petite diced tomatoes.
* 1/2 cup of sliced green bell peppers.
* 1/2 cup of sliced red bell peppers.
* 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
* 2 tsp of sea salt.
* 2 tsp of black pepper.
* 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
* one tbsp olive oil, or vegetable oil.
* 1-160z. box of thin spaghetti.
This will readily feed, with a few left to spare.
Now this is the way we set it all together. Notice: Please follow these steps carefully, since it actually determines the flavor.
In a large cooking pot mix your butter, oil, green peppers, red peppers, onions, salt and black pepper, and allow the ingredients simmer over moderate low heat for approximately two minutes or till sautéed.